Oh my goodness. It has been awhile. We have had a bit going on around here. We relocated! We are quite happy and are finally feeling settled. I'm hoping to get back into the groove of documenting some happenings. I thought I would start where I left off. The wedding! It all seemed so fast. It was busy and crazy and then it was here and it was beautiful and lovely and then it was over. And then the next week we moved. Anyway. It turned out to be so great. They were married on a Friday and had the dinner the next evening. Besides a crazy wind storm while we were trying to set everything up, things went smoothly and it was so fun. Kylee was just gorgeous and it was so fun to watch the happy couple. I'll just let the pics speak for themselves.
 |
| {Shana, my sister in law, was the photographer and captured my little E truly smiling! LOVE it!} |
 |
| Cass and Station. Or Steve. Or Steeve. |
 |
| {Watching the wedding video under the pergola while the nieces and husband struck a pose} |
2 comments:
Yay! I got married!
Miss you! I hope you are enjoying your new place.
Post a Comment