11 Things I Did Today
1. Had Special K (fruit & yogurt variety) for breakfast. Mmm.
2. Crocheted some baby booties that I am preparing to sell. Oh yeah. Be excited.
3. Worked on etsy shop for said baby booties.
4. Got nervous about opening an etsy shop like all of a sudden my life would change and I would have no time for being a mother OR that people would reject my crocheted creations and drive by and throw rotten vegetables at my house.
5. Told myself to get a grip.
6. Sang with Easton in the car.
7. Met Randon to apply for more life insurance. Wow. That was a party.
8. Stopped to say hi to Grandma.
9. Went to Relief Society activity where I supposed to take pictures of the event and my camera battery died halfway through. Camera phone pictures will have to do.
10. Read Easton not 2, but 3 stories before bed "because he is 3".
11. Blogged. Yay.
2 comments:
Yay! Etsy shop! Katie loves the booties that you made for her. And so does her mom.
So far no one has thrown a single vegetable at my house so I think you're safe! Your booties are adorable.
P.S. Your teaching efforts worked. I've learned a few more stitches! Hooray!
Post a Comment