I am excited to be selling these little booties. Some cute footwear for your little darlings.
I'm just getting started, so check out my etsy shop (link in the sidebar----->) and tell me what you think. I currently have the brown with pink buttons and the black for sale. I love the black ones. Who doesn't need some Sunday shoes for their newborn? Who? Tell me. How about some white ones with the pearl button detail for a blessing? Anyway, let me know what you think.
And. I'm still working on a name for this whole thing. Any suggestions? Anyone? Anyone?
P.S. Go check out my cousin Danielle's blog (aka Danielle+Danny ---->). She has a link to her etsy shop where she sells her super cute baby headbands and clips. Love them!
5 comments:
cute! these will sell fast! and thanks for the shout out!
These are too cute! Too bad I won't be needing them this time around... Love them!
Jessica they are SOOO cute! I love the pair that you made for me! I bet you will sell them like crazy! They are the cutest things ever! You are so talented!
I keep forgetting to comment on this...
Katie loved her little booties, and so did her mom. I'm wishing that I had the black ones now... only in a little bit bigger size. :) They are the CUTEST!!
Jess these are so darling! I love them!!
Post a Comment