6.21.2011

swimming lessons!

This week we started swimming lessons and E is having a blast! The first thing he said when he woke up Monday morning was, "Mom! Swimming lessons are today!" We had been anxiously awaiting that day. Easton is just doing great...jumping right in and trying whatever Miss Karie asks. We love her and I'm so glad he'll get to know her as she will also be his preschool teacher. He is one brave little boy and I'm a proud mama!

Handsome boy waiting for his turn...
Doing great with his face in the water and kicking...


Doing the "waterbed"
So exciting!
Yippee!!!
We are so happy it finally feels like summer!

2 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

His little face while he is in line for the diving board is hilarious!! That sweet face just melts your heart! I am glad you posted these pictures so that it feels like summer...in my heart. haha. (Because it doesn't outside!)
Hope you are doing well Jess!

Whitney said...

I can't believe he is big enough to be doing swimming lessons! So fun! (Tyson taught swimming lessons for a few years and loved the littlest ones best.)