12.28.2011

Happenings...

Oh I am so behind. It's crazy how little free time I have these days! Life has been good. Lots of time with family, especially watching and smiling at little Luke. Oh, that little guy! He has my heart! He is just the sweetest thing. We are so happy to have him in our little family. During his first couple of months, I kept trying to figure out his fussiness. We switched formulas, and that seemed better and had him checked for ear infections and eventually had him try meds for acid reflux and he seems much better. His doctor was probably like...geez lady...chill out...some babies cry. But I can't stand the thought that me might be crying if something hurts. But we have a happy little guy on our hands now for the most part. He still HATES the car. Opposite of most babies...he'll be fine in the carseat and as soon as we start the car...it's cry time. Doesn't fall asleep. If he manages to calm down, he'll still be awake, looking around. He has the cutest little pout where he sticks out his lower lip...cutest thing I've ever seen. He has the greatest smile...and he is still a little picky about who he'll show it to. We've gotten some giggles out of him recently and that is the best sound on earth! Love it.

I think we are finally all healthy around here...knock on wood. I think E had a cold for a month straight. Preschool germs are the best! Ugh. We had to run him to the ER one night for croup. That was a little scary and I'm so glad he is finally feeling better. Between the two misters, I am ready to be done at the doctor for a while.

Thanksgiving was great, we spent the day with Randon's family. Yummy meal...great family, nothing more to ask for. Aaaand that night was my first experience with Black Friday. I went with my sister in laws. So fun! I had no complaints. Although we didn't sleep a wink that whole night...made for a tired mommy!

We blessed Mr. Luke on December 4th. Randon did a great job. It never fails to make me emotional and grateful when I hear him give a blessing and I'm reminded how lucky I am to have the priesthood in our home and what a great daddy he is. We had the family over to my mom's house afterward and had a great time chatting with everyone.
Some pictures...
First time in the bouncer!

Trying to teach E to look at the camera...unsuccessfully.


This little guy loves his changing pad! For some reason, he would be happy there if no where else.





E always loves to hug his "little".

Can you tell these two are brothers?
Luke and Easton, both taken the day of their 2 month well check.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hooray for an update! Your boys are so cute.