1.24.2012

Roar

We got to go with Easton today on his field trip to the dinosaur museum. It was pretty cool!



He even got to play in some sand and water and bury trees and dinosaurs. 


 Luke took the opportunity to have a little snack. Nom nom nom.


East was a little wary of the Great White. I've always had a strange fear/fascination with them. They make me scurred too, E.

It was a great trip! I think maybe, just maybe East thought he was going to see real dinos, not just bones. He did a good job of hiding his disappointment if that was the case. Good fun.


*Is it lame that I'm following the trend of putting a vintage filter on my photos? I like it. Did you know you can try lots of different filters for free at rollip dot com? Ta da. Try it.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Unknown said...

You can put whatever filters on any of your pictures. I won't judge you.

POST ABOUT OUR TRIP.

I know I experienced it in real life, but I bet your blog version will make it seem really glamorous. Make us look classy.