2.15.2012

A Happy Valentine's Day


We had a fun little Love Day around here.
1. Mess made from making Valentine's for Grammy and Gramps
2. Valentine for my littles
3. Lost in a sea of cute Valentine's from kids at preschool
4. Boys with their Valentine balloons...Luke wearing flood pants cause he is so dang tall
5. My gift from my sweetheart...he knows I'd rather have something fun instead of flowers
6. My sexy Valentine. That took me to dinner at a Chinese place cause I didn't think anyone would choose Chinese to be romantic so I thought it wouldn't be busy. I was wrong.
7. Lukie checkin out his new monkey rattle.
8. My sweet adorable little Valentines.
9. Heart sandwich I made for E for lunch...wouldn't eat it. Isn't that how it goes.
10.  Our super cool Valentine Daddy and I got in the mail from East!
11. Easton's valentines he took for his classmates.
I'm so lucky to have a little family I love so much!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I super duper especially love that last picture of Easton's face!

Kate and Wiley said...

I am so glad my child isn't going to the same schools as yours because he will probably never be taking the cutest homemade valentines to school like yours! I can't believe how big Luke is! By the way you look so cute in these pictures! I miss you!

Unknown said...

You look really pretty.

I love your boys.