It used to be that Saturday nights were for going out...making plans...seeing friends. Our lives have changed a bit since then. Dinner and baths and bedtimes make for a different sort of fun. These days a Saturday night might consist of some good old Lego buildin.

As I sat watching my little family, Randon being an awesome Daddy, playing with E, looking at my adorable little bubba observing and playing, I just felt so happy and grateful. To the world it sure might not seem like much, but simple times like these make me so happy.
*Easton's comment of the day as he was enjoying Rice Chex for breakfast..."Mom, these are gluten free." Where did that kid come from?
4 comments:
Your hair is so cute!
And so are your boys.
What a cute family you have Jess! Also...I want to see more pictures of your haircut! It looks so cute!
Funny how things change. I love my nights with my little family!
There comes a point in life, where you have to admit, "I'm just not cool anymore." I've reached that point, and by the looks of it, so have you! In all honesty, though, being antisocial is pretty darn fun! Especially when you have so many cute people to be antisocial with!
Post a Comment