4.14.2012

St. George Rassy Style

Oh look. I started this post in...uh...well we went on this trip in January. But that doesn't make it any less fun! My dad surprised me, my Mom, Kylee and Cass on Christmas Day with a trip to St. George complete with a package deal at the spa. I was so excited and thankful...I may have cried a little. It seems that since my sisters have gotten married and my mom has started working, we spend less time together. It was completely blissful. I got to sleep all night long...eat delicious food and spend time with some of my favorite people. This is after our first day of leisurely shopping when we decided to make some delicious food at the house and watch a movie. Ah...bliss.

 Our resident chef making us jalepeno poppers and bruschetta and spinach dip.
Oh man. so good.
The next morning before heading to the spa we made fresh green smoothies. So yummy.
Freshness like that might make you dance while you blend.
Or like my dear mother, consume it with something equally refreshing.
On our way to the spa...
 backseat buddies...
At the spa excited as can be. Sans makeup of course so no judging.
After our treatments which were divine we got to eat lunch there.
After more shopping we spent the evening relaxing again. Ah...I want to go back.
It was so nice to have a break from life and laugh and eat and snort and nap and eat and talk and laugh. And on the way home, Cass and I came up with Car Yoga. For those long car trips. We are going to make a dvd and become millionaires.

Thanks Dad! That was the best gift ever.
And when I got home, my wonderful husband who had watched the boys all weekend had set up the crib to transition Luke from his cradle. And washed the bedding and laid it out all cute. He is the best.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

What? You updated your blog? I can't believe it.

I would like to know more about this car yoga - does it translate to airplane yoga? I have a 6 hour flight in my near future with an 18 month old. Excited? Not so much.

Kate and Wiley said...

This looks like it was such a fun and relaxing trip. I love that your mom still drinks Diet Coke for breakfast. Haha. Oh and I kinda miss you too! Must have been that beautiful picture you sent me the other day. I look at it longingly. hahahaha.

Unknown said...

YAY! the long awaited post!