Would you believe it? My sweet baby Luke is growing up, just like Easton did. Just like every other human on the Earth, and yet, for some reason, it still surprises me. He is changing by the day, it seems. And just like his brother, he has the ability of melting my heart with his sweet smile.
This boy is big. At his well check a few weeks ago, we discovered he is in the 95th percentile for height and 90th percentile for weight, 18.2 lbs. His head is in the 75th. Holy moly. I thought E was big. I kept thinking...Easton wore these pants till he was older, I swear! I wasn't imagining it. He's huge.
Oh this little bubba. He is doing great, however the sleeping is just a mess. We were pretty spoiled with E, he was definitely sleeping through the night at this age. Luke is up several times a night. Not to eat, but because he prefers our bed. I'm up several times giving him the binky, rewrapping...trying to keep him in his bed. Oh well. Randon and I have discussed how even though it is uncomfortable to sleep with him, we secretly love that his favorite place to sleep is in our arms.
He tried rice cereal for the first time a few nights ago, it wasn't his favorite. :) He is liking it more now.
He loves bouncing up and down especially when he is being held and can get a little assistance getting some air.
He has the best cheeks that I kiss probably 15,372 times a day.
He loves when we ask what sounds animals make. His favorite is when I neigh like a horse. Ask me to neigh sometime. I must be good at it. I believe this big smile was a product of my neighing...
He will give me kisses, or just open his mouth for me to kiss him when I ask. Love.
He can roll from his tummy to his back.
He loves to look out the window and watch the cars pass by.
Speaking of cars, he does much better now and doesn't scream when we drive anymore. Yay!
If we are having a sad time, we call Dad on speaker phone and he calms right down, very alert at the sound of dad's voice. He loves his Daddy so much and also gets especially excited to talk with Grandpa. He loves Grammy too...I mean...who wouldn't?
He definitely loves Easton so so much. He lights up for him more than anyone else. It is so adorable how he will just track E and intently watch whatever he is doing.
I just love him so much. Before he was born, I just couldn't imagine loving another child as much as I love Easton, but I surely do. I just love my boys so much and we are so happy we get to have Luke in our family.
2 comments:
Yitta yuke! Cute post Jess!
Ha ha, your 5 month old weighs more than my 15 month old! Awesome.
Post a Comment