Our little guy known as Easton has been busy! I haven't updated for so long and there is so much to catch up on! First off, East had his first experience with team sports. He first did indoor soccer. He loved it. He did okay, he was just happy to be out running with other kids. At times he would run with the little group huddled around the ball and then make a bee line for the other end of the field/court (whatever you call indoor soccer) and would just run in a huge circle all by himself. Pretty funny. When he heard me mention they would be getting trophies, he was over the moon excited.
After soccer, he started T-ball. Before his first day, we went to get him a mit. He thought it was so awesome he was able to get a bat, ball and mitt all with his name on it! He did really well and really enjoyed it. He did great hitting and loved showing how fast he could run from base to base. I think his favorite part was when his team was up to bat and he would sit and laugh and be silly with his teammates. It was so fun to watch him play. And his uniform was just the cutest thing ever.
| Training Day |
| Training Day |
| Running for home! |
| Hitting with his Easton bat. |
| Cutest boy ever. |
| #5 being silly with his friends. |
| Cheering on his bro. Luke loved the games. Another cutest boy ever. |
| High fiving the other team. |
| Another trophy? Life couldn't get any better. |
| Go Indians! |
3 comments:
So adorable! yay for pictures
Oh hooray for a new post! Love the pictures of all the sports - I can't wait until I can post similar pictures of Katie... except they will probably be all dance related and not sports. Hmm...
SO STINKING CUTE!! I must admit I am surprised that there are no wrestling pictures.... what the heck? Just kidding, I love everything there is to love about all of these lovely pictures. GO BIG E!
Post a Comment