9.08.2012

Preschool Promotion

Clear back in May Easton had his "promotion" for preschool. He didn't graduate since he will be doing another year before kindergarten. Dang that school year cut off! :) Of course it was just the cutest thing ever. He loves school so much and I'm so happy he loves to learn.

Shaking Miss Karie's hand.
They did a whole presentation singing songs and reciting poems and even showed us their tumbling skills. Grandma Rass and Grandpa Russell were kind enough to come and we went to Chikfila for lunch. I am so proud of the great boy he is!


A couple days after promotion Miss Karie had a small carnival for the kids. It was so fun! Each student brought a game and prizes. We brought the knock the cups over game. Easton loved it!


1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love that they call it a promotion - it makes me think of The Incredibles when Mr. Incredible is getting all mad about his son's "graduation" from the 4th grade.
Can you tell what we've been watching at our house this week?