12.03.2007

Oh Christmas Tree....

We have a tradition to cut down a tree at a Christmas tree farm in Alpine on the day after Thanksgiving. I was really excited for this year, expecting to be in my own house and expecting to get a tree of our own. Alas, we are still waiting to close, so no new house to hold a tree. It was SO cold, Easton and I weren't out there very long anyway. We are enjoying my parents tree though, I LOVE the fresh pine smell. So yeah...that double chin and chubby cheeks of mine in that pic are really motivating me to go work out. Sheesh. Good thing those dang cute babies are worth it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Fun! I love Christmas trees.

Jess, you look great. Besides, you need to give it time before you'll start seeing your normal body again!

Team Fraser said...

Ohh so sad that you haven't closed yet! But soon! And you look beautiful! Hello and that cute baby!