Hahaha riiiiight... I actually don't know whether to laugh or cry. Is it really possible to have abs like this after a child? Aaaaand if your pre-baby abs were no where close to this? Someone please tell me its possible. I need motivation. I'm sure there are plenty of you hot mamas I see that just hide their rock hard abs under their modest clothing. Please come forward and tell me your secrets. (But I don't want to hear about you lucky people you had a flat stomach like this the day after birth and can eat whatever you want and not see a pound. Okay well actually I want to hear your stories too. Then I can daydream about being like you.)
1.22.2008
Better...
Okay, well weighed in today and lost 3.4 pounds. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that the last times I weighed in I wore jeans and a sweater and this time I wore light work out clothes. Oh no. Randon used to practically starve himself for wrestling and said I could run around a track wearing garbage bags to sweat and suck on a candy and spit in a garbage can. I'm pretty sure that will work great and sounds pretty healthy so count me in. He is nuts. Probably shouldn't worry though...only two weeks on weight watchers and look at my abs!
Hahaha riiiiight... I actually don't know whether to laugh or cry. Is it really possible to have abs like this after a child? Aaaaand if your pre-baby abs were no where close to this? Someone please tell me its possible. I need motivation. I'm sure there are plenty of you hot mamas I see that just hide their rock hard abs under their modest clothing. Please come forward and tell me your secrets. (But I don't want to hear about you lucky people you had a flat stomach like this the day after birth and can eat whatever you want and not see a pound. Okay well actually I want to hear your stories too. Then I can daydream about being like you.)
Hahaha riiiiight... I actually don't know whether to laugh or cry. Is it really possible to have abs like this after a child? Aaaaand if your pre-baby abs were no where close to this? Someone please tell me its possible. I need motivation. I'm sure there are plenty of you hot mamas I see that just hide their rock hard abs under their modest clothing. Please come forward and tell me your secrets. (But I don't want to hear about you lucky people you had a flat stomach like this the day after birth and can eat whatever you want and not see a pound. Okay well actually I want to hear your stories too. Then I can daydream about being like you.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Check out those abs of yours!! WOW!-I think losing that much sounds real good to me! Hey, no kidding I believe it can be done after child birth! Who am I to say that, when for some reason my belly just keeps poking out more and more each day! hummm??? Strange?? I really do believe it can be done though, it might take a little more time getting our abs back, but, these little munch kins are worth it for sure!!
If it makes you feel better you can look at my gigantic stomach anytime. And I still have two more months of getting bigger before I can start to even think about getting smaller again.
Will you please stop using pictures of my rockin' bod on your blog? That's just embarrassing.
Ummm....it is people like you who piss me of....you know the ones that can be any size and still be absolutly beautiful! Yeah....go to hell! JK! Loves!
I have heard that a woman can not have an actual six pack until they have had a child. So hope for all of us expecting over ambitious mommies out there.....
HA! I don't think my tummy will ever go back to normal. But I think what you're doing is awesome and I say KEEP IT UP!!
Post a Comment