Thats what my sister in law, Chantel, calls it anyway. Ha haha I love it. I am now a member of Weight Watchers! Yeah baby. I'm so glad I can go with Shana and Chantel...it gives me so much more motivation. They already look awesome, I don't even know why they are going. Holy crap I have to lose 17 lbs to start off. Ouch. I'm really excited about it though, I've done it for...well only three days now, but I think I can handle it! Baby weight be gone!
As for another New Year's resolution...I want to be organized. I went with my mom to her enrichment night where they had a professional organizer speak. Inspirational? Yes. Make me feel like a slacker? Yes. She was talking about how there should be NO shoes on your closet floor. She was like...you really aren't going to pick them all up to vacuum under them. Lets get real. Do I vacuum the closet? Apparently now I will. Do you guys vacuum your closets? Anyway, I really admire those women who seem to have it all together all the time. I'll at least try to become better!
6 comments:
Awesome! I might need to join your little "Campin trips" after I get this little gal outta me:) Look at you go girl! And I have been working on that "organized thing" too for the new years! Who knew it could be so straining.... I guess I'm what some might call a pack rat!(not good if your trying to De Junk!) We need to come on over and show Larry the house, we sure do miss you guys!
so cool! Good luck!! Vacuum my closet get a grip...like I'd do that reguardless if there were shoes on the bottom of it or not!!
I am hoping that I can lose weight by changing nothing in my diet/excersize/anything else. Let's race to a size 2.
Oh you are so on Ky. I'm pretty close to a size 2. Ha.
You might get overwhelmed trying to be THAT organized! ;) I say get a bit more organized one task at a time.
Hey, I am so glad to be going to have a closet of my own. Since moving in with Bruce, my shoes are in a drawer... Not near big enough, Haning in a thing on the back of the door, and stuffed anywhere else I can find. I do like shoes, and I plan on having lots of room for them, to choose at a glance! I may just vacuum my closet, just because I will have one to vacuum! Grin... You go girl! Fat camp sounds great. I wish I was up there so I could go with you... Defenitely where I need to be going. 20# in the last year, and no baby to show for it... This getting older bites, with slower metabolisms etc., no fun. At least you got a baby out of yours! Love, Momma Dona
Post a Comment