Many of you have heard about the log but have yet to see it. Well here it is. Our house was a spec home so by the time we found the house and liked it, it was finished, log and all. Isn't it just beautiful? Does it match the rest of the house? Nope. Just a random log on the wall. Maybe we are supposed to put branches in it with little birds and all. Bring the outdoors in, you know? Hey, why not just chop little pieces off for firewood? Very handy. Wait... gas fireplace. Oh well.
1.09.2008
House. Mess. Log.
Many of you have heard about the log but have yet to see it. Well here it is. Our house was a spec home so by the time we found the house and liked it, it was finished, log and all. Isn't it just beautiful? Does it match the rest of the house? Nope. Just a random log on the wall. Maybe we are supposed to put branches in it with little birds and all. Bring the outdoors in, you know? Hey, why not just chop little pieces off for firewood? Very handy. Wait... gas fireplace. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW Jess, your house is amazing! how HUGE! Good for you guys! I love the walls in your "messy" picture! Must admit that a stripper pole would look a little better than a Log! But you are so creative...I am sure you will make it tie in with the rest of your house somehow! I bet you are having so much fun!
Did you say "LITTLE"?!? My goodness. It's beautiful, though! I know what you mean about the clothes. Go through them when you're in a de-junking mood. That's what I did last month and was quite successful.
Post a Comment