1.26.2008

Playlist: Disclaimer

Hurry! Turn off the sound if you can't be listening to groovy music right now! Juuust kiddin. It was this reason though that I debated whether or not to put a playlist on my blog. I love music in all its forms, but I've been at work, for example, and clicked on a site that played music and was like "Oh, crap!". Yeah. Really. Oh crap. Okay not really, but I hate it too when you have your own jammin tunes on and then something else comes on and you are like "Wow...I don't recall Carrie Underwood doing a duet with Michael Jackson." Haha...wow...just read that, I sound like I'm going nuts. I'll blame it on the Antiques Roadshow on in the background. My parents' house is OFF THE HOOK tonight. :) Anyway... I've opted not to have my playlist auto-start, so if you'd like to listen to it, feel free to click the play button. Yes, I realize Michael Jackson is a crazed weirdo and that several of my selections belong on FM 100...but hey...oldies but goodies. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Niesha said...

Excilent choice of songs...however Playlist SUCKS! I had it on my blog for like a week and I hate it because when the host pulls them off their website...it pulls it off your blog! I had a ton of sweet songs on mine thenone day..poof...gone! Thanks for letting me vent! but I love yours!

Jessica said...

For real??? Dear me...I wasn't aware of this. Well maybe we'll just call this...FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Thanks for the heads up Niesh!

Kylee said...

Haha. Great duet idea. Get your people to talk to their people. But you really need to learn how to cut and paste.

Also. I take great pride that many of these songs remind me of various times in our lives. A blond mexican comes to mind... an couple of msn addicted losers... watching that MJ music video VHS... and soooooooo on.

Jessica said...

Hey hey...I treasure those memories too Ky, but really, I didn't not look like a mexican! Just had a nice tan...that was a little dark.

Tiff and Rand said...

Haha! That "Oh Crap" incident would be from my blog...SORRY! Too bad for you though, I'm leaving it on auto-on so that everyone can enjoy my awesome choice of songs...whether they want to or not! HA!

Team Fraser said...

Thanks!! We are excited! I can't wait to see what he'll look like!

The Price's Wife said...

Hey! Thanks for de-lurking and saying hello on my blog!