Now that we are in our house, I am so eager to get everything decorated and lookin awesome. But apparently the responsible thing to do is get practical things first, like a washer and dryer...maybe some blinds.. Its overwhelming to think of everything I'll have to check off my list before I can start looking into things that are a little more aesthetically pleasing. Anyway... I figured I could finish my little laundry/mudroom and feel like I'd done something fun in my house. So...I hired my awesome mom to help me paint. She is a pro. I chose a color she has in her house that just makes me happy. It looks a little darker and little more mellow than it is in the picture. I want to hang cute black and white pictures of Easton on the wall and use some black accents. We'll see. What do you think? It was actually kinda fun...thanks Mom! Next, the kitchen!!

6 comments:
First of all, you guys are WAY too cute! Second...LOVE the color, and your idea to put black accents.
I know....why don't you time your trip (ahem) over here with my need to have some painting done??? =] He he.
Seriously, though. You guys get your [cute] butts over here!
Cool. I bet it's fun to decorate your own house!! I'm waiting for the day when I can paint a wall...
I know exactly how you feel with holding off on decor so you can afford the "needed" stuff. So tough and I'm not even in my new house yet! Wednesday!!! I can't wait! New houses are expensive though; new blinds, new washer and dryer, new fridge...new yard! And Randy needs to start building the salon asap! Plus, I want to paint the kids rooms and laundry room, just so the entire house isn't the same tan color...you know? My poor house (the one I'm still in) is FULL of boxes, getting ready for the move. I feel so unorganized and messy! Does it get any better once you actually move? I sure hope so, I hate clutter. Love your blog by the way and can't believe the post with your husbands war wounds! Randy saw that and said, "I could NEVER work there." He wouldn't be able to contain himself and would end up beating the crap out of one of those boys! Oh, and I heard you're out of Bunko...not that I subbed all that often, I didn't see you much anyway, so it's a good thing we're blogging buddies! Sorry for the novel!
Love it...kinda like you have walked into a summer day!!
Freak. Who is that super skinny girl on the ladder?
Hahaha Kylee I hate you.
Post a Comment