Tomorrow, February 25, Randon and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe its been two years! It seems that time has flown by and yet it seems we've been through so much in those two short years. Our wedding seems like yesterday, it was such a great day. I feel so blessed to have met Randon, thank heavens he crashed that plane ;), and to have been able to be sealed to my best friend for eternity. I can't imagine making this journey with anyone else. I love him so much and I'm so thankful for how good he is to me and how hard he works for our family. Plus he's got a sexy bod. :) I'm such a lucky girl!


9 comments:
Congrats you two, enjoy life now, it only gets worse--just kidding. You guys are off to a great start and have many more years to come.
Oh Jess!! I love the reminiscing pictures! You were such a beautiful bride....and still are;) Congratulations on 2 years!
that would be me who deleted the post if you were wondering:) I sent my first one twice...somehow??
Ahem. I was SO there!
BEAUTIFUL! =]
Mel
You two make a great couple!
Congrats!! Love the cake in the face!
Congrats on two years. I knew your anniversary was getting close but I couldn't remember the exact day. Hope you had a great Anniversary.
Live laugh and love
(was that cheesy and creepy enough?)
Post a Comment