3.27.2008

Girls (and boys) Day Out!

Yesterday, Easton and I went to lunch to catch up with some great friends! We got to see Laura whom I haven't seen in ages and her little boy Cameron. We also got to see Em with little Brenley in her tummy, who is coming May 6! We are so excited, we can't wait! We were talking about how crazy it is that it seems like just yesterday we were in high school having a blast and then there we were with our own children! Laura was a senior class officer and reminded us that our 5 year reunion is this summer! Holy cow! Sounds like great motivation to get my rear in gear and get into the best shape ever! Anyway, we had great time at good ol' IHOP.

9 comments:

Team Fraser said...

sounds fun! Um I love your new layout! And I love the pictures of Easton and his Dad so cute. And you are looking hot in that picture with your hubby!

Emily said...

I had so much fun! I don't understand why we don't get together more! But it is so fun when we do! I just love little Easton!! I'm glad you stole a pic, I sure love ya.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

You're getting old. Which, in turn, means I am getting old. So would you please stop? You aren't the only one this is effecting!!!!

shana said...

You girls don't know what old is! I don't even know what reunion is next for me-15-20-25???who's counting! But I should give you hope-I mean I'm a hottie-hope or reason to cry, I don't know which.

Unknown said...

Oh Jess you guys are so cute! Im glad I ran into your blog! Your little family is so cute and your little boy is adorable. Blogs are so much fun aren't they...

Niesha said...

Hey! If you haven't received my card yet...tell randon Happy Birthday for me!

Tiff and Rand said...

I haven't checked out your blog for a while, it's amazing! I love everything about it and your pictures are SO cute. Except, of course, the burnt house. That's so terrible, especially if it was the builder that did it! And do you really run by yourself!?! Don't ever do that again, are you crazy? I don't really know where you live but I live in Riverton and run every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with Alicia if you ever need running partners. Anyway, it's fun checking in on your adorable family and again, CUTE layout!