I couldn't wait to see Easton experience a little swimming. He LOVES bath time and I figured he would like a pool. I remember loving going swimming at the Riverton public pool but now thinking of taking Easton there gives me the heebie jeebies. I'm sure its clean but you never know... anyway I figured the next best thing was a kiddie pool, since my parents just won't put a real pool in their backyard. My littlest sister Abbey was telling me she thought Dad should just take a shovel out there and start digging and get some tiles and grout stuff. Yeah Dad, why not? Anyway I got a kiddie pool at good old Walmart. We set it up and it works pretty well, besides the fact that its barely big enough for Easton alone! He loves it though! We set it up in my mom's back yard since its all nice and grassy and secluded in case I dare to get into my swimming attire. Today Abbey got her swimming suit on to squeeze in the pool with him. We didn't have all day for the water to warm up, so it was a little chilly, but once Easton warmed up to it he was all about the splashing! Fun, fun! Now if I can just manage to keep him protected from and out of the sun and get myself a tan at the same time, that would be ideal... Anyway, a pretty sweet set up...not exactly Raging Waters, but Easton loves it! I see many water days ahead at Grammy's!
Okay...I think this is fun...
Splashing is the greatest!
Its a bird! Its a plane! Nope. Just mom with the camera again.
2 comments:
Watch out! Abbey probably gave him crypto.
I love the pool pics!! Especially the one taken from above. You are so clever! =]
Post a Comment