7.14.2008

Meet Bella!

I am so weak. Several of Randon's family members have little shih tzu's. I always thought they were cute but didn't really think we'd ever have one because Randon of course wants a Lab to go hunting with. Then I fell in love with Shana's new puppy who conveniently had a sister. Dona has a few and breeds the cute little things. After begging Randon and giving him the shpill of "I'll take care of her and feed her and walk her!!" (I hope I can handle a puppy!), we had her at home! I have no idea what I'm doing, I've only ever lived with outside dogs. But she is adorable and we are having fun! Its so cute to watch her bound up and down the stairs and fun to have a cute little fluff ball follow you everywhere. Easton loves the her and she always wants to play with him. He'll humor it for a bit then just start pushing her away, its pretty funny. Of course Bella likes Randon the most. Go figure. He still wants his Lab and informs me that Easton will get one for his birthday in October. Sweet. The more the merrier I guess!

8 comments:

Kylee said...

I love those pictures. And great name! Except I wanted to name one of my daughters that... way to slaughter my dreams.

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Hey thanks for the comment! I found your blog through Kristys a little bit ago, Im one of those freaky blog stalkers(not really) Anyway...Easton is so stinkin cute, he's a big boy like Boston. I add people to my list if they leave me a comment(whether you want to be or not)It was good hearin from ya!

shana said...

I was thinking, IF we name our dog izzy, and yours is bella. It's kind of like Izzabella, cute for sisters! Wow, I'm starting to sound like Niesha! She's a cutie!

Emily said...

I'm in love!!! How cute is that little furball! I can't wait to see her! Iceman just told me he is excited to see her too- they can be buds!

Kristy said...

Your puppy is sooo cute! Thats the same kind of dog my whole family has. I have one, my mom, grandma, sister! they are the best. They don't shed and hardly ever bark! Good choice!!!

Ken Rasmussen said...

I can't wait until we go duck hunting. Randon and his little companion cuddled in the duck blind. That will be a blog worthy moment.

Graham Family Blog said...

They start out soo cute. We watched shanas for a day and fell in love. But not so much that we will ever get another one. Thanks for getting one. Now if my kids want another puppy, we'll just visit you and your cute one.

Niesha said...

I am with Kylee! I was going to name my 3rd daughter Bella! Lucky for you I probably won't have a
3rd daughter! JK! She is so sweet!
Have fun! We will have to get together for a good ol' puppy family reunion some time!