Easton just had his nine month well check. He is nine months old! What?! I can't believe it. I am loving this age and just trying to savor each moment. So...he weighs 21 1/2 pounds. Not as much as we thought. He is only in the 60th percentile for his weight, not what you'd expect when you look at those cute chubby cheeks. Alas, his head circumference is in the 95th percentile, still has a huge noggin! He is healthy and is developing right on schedule. Guess who is trying to walk? Yes. Easton. Is he crawling? No. He'll be on all fours and roll right over. Not interested. We spend all day with him holding our finger to balance and trotting all around the room. He's taken a few steps alone and can stand unassisted for a little bit. Of course with Easton being my first, I have to be paranoid about everything and have heard crawling is so crucial to brain development but the doc said many babies skip crawling. He was so brave and didn't cry when they pricked his heel, luckily we didn't have any shots this time. The only thing giving me grief is his skin. He has little bumps all over his cheeks, which come to find out are eczema. We are still trying the steroid cream she gave us, anyone else know of other things that might help? I've tried all sorts of creams and lotions. Oh well, he doesn't seem to mind. I need to be better at posting the little day to day changes in my little boy. He is growing up so fast. Anyone who knows him knows he is a flirt! He'll smile and be friendly with anyone. He is developing a little bit of stranger anxiety, but he'll still give anyone a little squinty smile. He is a man of a million faces. He comes up with the funniest facial expressions. He has mastered clapping which he is very happy about, worked pretty hard on that one. He is starting to wave goodbye and point at things. He loves bath time and swimming. Getting pretty good at tossing a ball and trying to kick it. He is being a Grandma's boy lately. Don't care if Mom's around if Grandma is there. Of course Grandma loves that. He loves it when Daddy chases and tickles him and always wants to chill with Dad in the mornings. We are so lucky to have such an easy going little guy. He is my world! I love him so much and I'm so glad I get to be his mom and feel blessed that I'm able to stay home with him. Here are some pics from the last little while...
This face is a favorite of Easton's. As is the walking.

Makes a cute Elton John. Another funny face.

...and another. Hahaha I love this one.



This is at the Mt. Pleasant parade on the fourth. Easton was happy to chew on the wrapper of his candy. Mmm. We had fun with Randon's family and went up the canyon for lunch and spent the evening at my Grandma Spiers house .

Such a dang cute boy!...If I do say so myself :)
4 comments:
He is a little cutie! I would say to savor EVERY moment because they grow up soooo fast. I still think my CamCam is a baby when she is talking to me in full sentences- I hate to admit she is 2 (and 4 months!) Don't get me wrong, I don't want another baby, I just want to rewind her a little bit!
He is so cute! I love all of his facial expressions - especially his cheesy smiles. And I can't get enough of those cheeks!
I can't believe he is 9 months old! Where did this past year go!? He is just so cute and you look so beautiful in that picture with him!
OK!! he is so freaking cute I love the picture of him in the orange with the frowny face! Just think in 9 more months you'll be prego again!! HA HA HA
Post a Comment