We ate pizza and then we opened presents. Well actually, I opened them and tried to show him the treasures inside...
I could get him interested for a minute....
But he was just content with the $1 ball.
And looking at himself on video.
Crazy Mom. "Look how fun fake grapes can be!"
Happy Birthday to Easton! He's just wondering why he is naked in front of everyone and everyone is singing. My first cake...turned out to be a little dangerous.
Quick family photo! Oh how cute, he wants to eat his cake already.
His sneaky little fingers grabbed a sprinkle.
Yeah...sprinkles that you choke on and throw up.
Ah! I almost killed my first child with my first cake attempt!
No worries, you just pick each and every sprinkle off, and he is ready to dive in! Mmmm!
Nothin like a little sink bathin!
Thanks to my family for coming and all the gifts, he was spoiled!
10 comments:
Ah! That was so cute!
Are some of those pictures taken by Cass?
Yes. Credit goes to Cass for all the pictures. Thanks for reminding me! :)
Oh my gosh! I swear you were pregnant forever and then when you finally have him... time has just flown! He is probably the cutest little birthday boy I have ever seen. You cake is really cute.. even if it was a little hazerdous. Thanks for sharing the memories!
(Spell Check on this whole comment... I am a little rushed!)
1 yrs old I can't even believe it! That is so funny about the sprinkles! And that he threw them up...and you can see it in the picture!
Hmmmm what a cute baby.....those pictures portray them so magnificently......
How fun! The look on his face in the $1 ball picture is priceless.
Hello Randon,
Its Charles Jackson From B-Home About 3 to 4 years ago. Congrats on the baby. The baby looks like you quite a bit. i want to get in contact with you.
my email is
bubba1991@gmail.com
bubba1991@me.com
well talk to you later
Charles Jackson
Sunnyvale CA
Jess...I'm SO SUPER sad that I haven't seen Easton for SO SUPER long!!!!!!!!! What the heck...you guys should hang out with us more!
Jessica - It's Krista! It was so fun to see you and your chubby little guy on Halloween. I just checked out your blog and I loved the story about the sprinkles on the birthday cake - so funny! Feel free to check out my blog, www.kristaandriley.blogspot.com, that will also connect to Laurie's - she has a lot of funny stories.
hey!!! when you gonna put up the pictures of him for halloween?!?!
Post a Comment