Brenly and Easton sitting in a stroller, no k-i-s-s-i-n-g until their older. First comes love then comes marriage then comes more babies kissing in a baby carriage!!! what cute little things.
So I just saw your comment on my blog and it made me laugh...I didn't even know you wrote on my blog until today! Talk about great minds! We were both thinking about hanging out I guess. It was fun to see you guys last night. We need to do that again soon!
Soooo-- my daughters mouth is wide open!Should I be worried??!! she was looking for a little tongue I guess!........She just told me that she misses Easton and wants to play:)
7 comments:
She isn't old enough yet. You'll understand when you get a girl. They are not allowed to do anything like that ever. NO MATTER HOW OLD!
Brenly and Easton sitting in a stroller, no k-i-s-s-i-n-g until their older. First comes love then comes marriage then comes more babies kissing in a baby carriage!!! what cute little things.
Okay... can I just tell you the swelling pride it gives me to see that? Haha.
So I just saw your comment on my blog and it made me laugh...I didn't even know you wrote on my blog until today! Talk about great minds! We were both thinking about hanging out I guess. It was fun to see you guys last night. We need to do that again soon!
Soooo-- my daughters mouth is wide open!Should I be worried??!! she was looking for a little tongue I guess!........She just told me that she misses Easton and wants to play:)
ooh so cute!! He is getting so big!
So cute! It looks like they are in love! I cant believe Easton is getting so big!
Post a Comment