We made the costume, actually, my mom made it, I supervised. Much to my delight, he actually wore it, even the headpiece most of the time I wanted him to. The Wednesday before Halloween, my sister in law, Connie, threw a fun party. Easton got to try out his costume and Randon and I also dressed up. Shana and her girls were doing the Wizard of Oz theme, so we threw Easton in as the cowardly lion.

We dressed up as Dracula and a dead...vampire girl... he bit. Everyone thought Edward and Bella. Nope, we aren't that cool. Just Dracula. Look at that hairline, perfect Dracula.

Halloween night, Randon had to work of course. So Easton and I took our feline selves to my mom's house.
We took Big E trick or treating. It was so funny, just one little one year old had a whole entourage, me, my mom and Cass. He was lovin it!
He had it all under control, he was on a mission. I love this face...he thinks he is pretty legit.
It was pretty nice, he was satisfied after like three houses so we could go home! Thanks for coming and taking pictures Cass!
14 comments:
Can I just tell you that your Mom is AMAZING! I want to be just like her when I grow up! I am pretty sure that he is the cutest little trick-or-treater on the block! And I love Randon's natural cowlick... perfect for a vampire!
He is sooo cute! And his costume turned out really good! I can't believe how big he is getting...It seems like I was just at your shower yesterday!
What a cute little guy! He just seems so happy and fun to squeeze! And check out that costume, what a mom you have and what a supervisor she has. I just love reading what you write cause I can just here you saying it. You crack me up- always have! Glad you guys had a great halloween!
Oooooooo why did I not come see him in person?
I love the legit face picture.
Oh he looks so cute, you look like a sexy cat too...rrrrr.. Yes lets get together this week what should we do? Call me and will plan something!!
what two fabulously fine felines....roar
I would say that Easton is adorable, but Randon might agree with John that "adorable" should not be used when describing a boy. But, I can say that Easton is CUTE!!! He made a great lion!
Well that's just the cutest darn lion I've ever seen!!!I want to squeeze him all over:).. Your right, we need to get started on these stockings! Give me a jingle and we can go shopping for material.. I am thinking of making more than one.. ya know, for future kiddos!!!
He is stinkin cute! Your mom is one awesome woman, with some awesome daughters, and son, I might add!!
That first picture of him is too cute. Roar!
can I just say you look amazing!!! And he is such a cute lion!
Hmmm...I wonder...is Emily prego all ready? Anyways...how FREAKING cute is your kid? And what the heck...where was our invite to the birthday bash? I definitely think that you must definitely hate us :(
What a cute cute LION, and I ain't lying! Your mom and you are just talented at making his costume! He has the perfect smile, I love it.
What a cute cute little lion! Good costume idea. Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment