I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we sure did! Lots of food and fun. My mom's whole family came over, it was so good to see them. And I tried my hand at homemade stuffing with Kneaders asiago cheese croutons. Not bad for cooking impaired ol' me. And of course a little Rock Band...I just had to post this video, Easton was being hilarious! He was the designated dancer, movin and groovin and headbangin. I love him!
3 comments:
What a Rock Star! So cute!
I love that boy! He has some awesome dance moves. My favorite Easton moment of the day was him trying to get past Gary with his drum stick. Adorable!
a) So, so bummed I couldn't be there.
b) Will Easton continue getting cuter every single day? Impossible. He's already too cute.
c) Is that Cass singing? That is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I may just have to make fun of her! =P
Love and miss you!!!
Post a Comment