Easton enjoyed the snow in his makeshift snow clothes.
Here is the fabulous tree that yours truly found hidden deep in the forest. Don't mind Braiden's underbritches hangin out.
Grandma bundled Easton up in her coat when it got a little chilly.
This is what happened when I took him from Grandma. He sure lubs her.
Here is proof that he doesn't always cry with me. All warmed up in the truck after some hot chocolate and cookies that Grandpa brought and we're good!

9 comments:
Looks like fun! He is too cute! What happened to our craft days? It has been too long!!!
FUN... you will have to post before and after pics... because that tree is huge! It reminds me of Family Christmas Vacation when he gets sap everywhere and a Squirrel jumps out at him... that is funny!
Okay Niesha, you hit it head on, we totally felt like the Griswolds up there. I'm pretty sure there might be a squirrel occupying the tree. We just hacked off about half of it and it worked. :)
where is your super model pose? old navy anyone?
How cool. I wanted to do that this year but the mere mention of it to Casey broungt about a big long rant about how he had to go trudging through the woods with his family for hours to find the perfect tree which was always way too big once they got it in the house. (Sorry for the run-on sentence but that's really how the story goes.)
that is awesome. I have never done that. In fact, both Paul and I grew up with real trees but my kids have never had a real one. We aren't very good parents are we?
BTW, Your dad is TOTALLY Clark Griswald!!!
I'm glad we're not the only ones with a live tree anymore, baby! =]
May the spirit of the Griswald family Christmas infect your holidays this year!
(YOU look incredible!!!)
I love real Christmas tree's. What a fun day to go and play with the family! We really need to get together, call me when you get a sec and will chat!
Post a Comment