12.07.2008

What a Hunk!

We attended the Russell family Christmas party last night and fun was had by all. We did white elephant gifts this year and I just had to share Randon's. We printed this and framed it. Oh, and he "autographed" the bottom. It said, "To my adoring fan- Dream Big! Randon Russell '08" Hahaha. Oh man, the picture we took turned out lovely. Although you can't really see the parted hair with the bangs very well. I'm such a lucky woman.

6 comments:

Kylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

You should have made that into a t-shirt!

Mel Sims said...

That is awesome!!! (I think I say that a lot on your blog?!) I have got to remember that one. You guys are so clever.

Love and miss you!

Danielle said...

That is a great idea for a white elephant gift! I love it! You guys are so funny!

Niesha said...

I am so shocked that it was only traded once! If I didn't get the smokin hot picture of my Dad then I totally would have faught for Randon's picture ;)

Sarah said...

good idea!!!