

Easton must have known how special Grandma was to me. She was his favorite. He always had a smile and a story for her. The greatest thing was when he was learning to give kisses, he was very selective with who would receive one. Mom and Grammy would rarely get one. Every single time though, Grandma Bern would get a kiss, no matter what.
He loved her so much, and would love to visit her. He loved to keep her updated on his stories and show her his findings.

I'm so glad Easton got to love her like I did.
3 comments:
Oh Jess, those pictures are great. They sort of made my eyes leak. Easton has great taste in ladies!
That is so sweet! Just think... she is in heaven baby sitting your future babies right now. I bet she is having a ball with them!
OOOOOO! I got leaky eyes like Danielle.
Post a Comment