
So there is an elk farm not far from my parents house and we like to visit from time to time. The last time I had been there was October, and I was going in later that night to be induced, I remember being so nervous! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to see what Easton thought of them. Alas, he was more interested in the cars driving by or posing for Grandma's camera. All in good time I suppose. If Randon has his way, he will have a desire to hunt these creatures someday.
2 comments:
Cute. He won't be a hunter he is going to like dancing and clothing design.
Ummm.... I am pretty sure that you will have one of those mounted in your living room some day! Even if they have to kill the very one you just fed! How fun!
Post a Comment