5.12.2008

Mom


Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! When I think about how much I love my mom, I just get emotional. (I have been such a cry baby since Easton was born.) I feel so blessed to have such an amazing woman to call mom. She is an example to me in so many ways. Especially now, being a mother myself, I can only appreciate more everything she has done for me. I know it sounds cliche, but I wouldn't be who I am today without her love and support. Her testimony is so strong, she delights in the gospel and I love that. She is funny, smart and beautiful and I learn from her everyday (especially these days with my gazillion questions about Easton). I truly have a special place in my heart when it comes to the importance of motherhood and I believe it is because I have such a great mom. Everyone teases me because I'm at her house so much, but she is my best friend! (She is such an awesome grandma too, so Easton loves to see her!) Thank you for being my mom Lisa, I love you!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

We're so lucky!!!

You're an amazing mom too Jess. :D

And Mom is such a knock out.

Kristy said...

Hey Jess....I am ALWAYS at my mom's and I talk to her at least once a day and EVERYONE teases me, but I don't really care because my mom is my best friend too. So I am glad I'm not the only one that is always at their mom's house!

Jessica said...

Your think your mom is awesome, you should meet the DAD