
On Saturday I was able to meet up with some of the girls I was a laurel with back in the day. We went to Leatherby's, our old hang out where Kate and I have been known to get into a caramel fight. Its so crazy to see everyone now and how everyone has changed so much and just doin their own thang. We had such a great time at that age, Choya and Peggy were our leaders whom we absolutely love. We were always doing crazy things, having a blast at girls camp, they even took us to Lake Powell where I tried to moon everyone while tubing and fell off and almost drowned bottomless...(honestly, where did I come from?) Its so fun to remember being so carefree and having sleepovers, staying up all night laughing till we peed, then going toilet papering and eating candy till we were sick. Good times. It was great to catch up with everyone. Back row is Choya, Melissa, Kate, me and Peggy, front row is Mandi, Ashlee and Anna.
2 comments:
Can anyone say girl's camp 2001?
Did you really write 'thang' in your blog? I applaud you.
Post a Comment