7.28.2008

Easton's Little Shadow

The results are in...Easton is definitely the favorite. Bella follows and supervises everything he does. I was sure she was somewhere in the house pooping so I was frantically searching for her and found her snoozing with Easton under his crib.
Ah we love Bella and she is very fun to have around. However, I'm having a hard time adjusting to puppy life. She still poops everywhere and I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but Easton is going to be all over the carpet soon...what if he gets sick? We are trying to keep her in her kennel more and let her out so she'll go outside, in fact she's yelping at me from there right now. If that wasn't enough, she has managed to claw a tear in my new leather couch and finds the smallest scrap of paper and proceeds to make it even smaller by shredding it into a million gazillion pieces. Argh! Am I just not cut out for the indoor puppy? Does it get better? Advice? Luckily she's pretty dang cute. :)

8 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I feel for you on the whole indoor dog thing! We had a shitzu at one time named Diggy and my mom took him cause he was too much work for me with 2 kids! Potty training him was really annoying...our backyard wasnt done yet and he would just runaway when we took him in the front yard! Good Luck! She is cute!

shana said...

Hey I'm right there with ya! Just when we think we are making progress she reverts back to pottying in the front room (her favorite spot!) Who knows who is the favorite in our house, Izzy has been a little snippy-and I mean snippy lately with my kids, I am getting a little concerned!?!

Niesha said...

Get used to it ladies... My house still smells like a london pissing bar! She is still getting better but it is so hard when Zack and I are gone to work all day! So at least you two have that advantage over me! With Elfee the smaller you are the more she likes you and Moe could give a crap about anybody else but his dad. Elfee is deffinetly a snippy little girl...she always has to have something in her mouth weather it be toes or, her new favorite, Moe's ear. I am sure it it just a phase. But I have been saying that for 6 months now...How long do phases last? Anyhoo! I love that picture of them on the couch! That is so cute! Every boy needs a puppy!

Becky said...

How cute that she wants to tag along with Easton everywhere. Hmmm, I don't know a thing about dogs, but it would drive me crazy to have one indoors messing up my house!

Kristy said...

Oh she is so CUTE!
But yes, dogs are a lot of work, but so worth it! She's just a puppy still so give it some time.
If she does poop in the house, take her to it and show her and tell her no and she needs to go outside and put her outside for a little bit so she knows she needs to poop outside next time.
Good luck!

Kylee said...

CRUD! I missed so much!

Let Randon discipline the dog for a coupe of days. She'll never do wrong again.

Mel Sims said...

I'll take both of them off your hands....ANYTIME!!

Miss you already!
Mel

kollers said...

Oh my heck! He is so dang cute! What a smiley little guy too. This is your ol pal Jeanette. I love looking at your blog cause you are so dang funny!