3 Joys: My awesome hot hubby and my sweet son and the rest of my family, a good book (Randon probably wouldn't classify this as a joy as if I am lost in a book, its hard to do anything else!), and...boating!
3 Fears: Being home at night without Randon out in the boonies where no one could hear me scream, calling people (seriously. its a real phobia. don't ask me why.), me or anyone I love getting hurt or more specifically burned really bad, after hearing what Randon had to go through.
3 Short Term Goals: I WILL get a rock hard bod and get into a better habit of working out, be better at planning menus for healthy meals and actually cooking, and as always improve my testimony.
3 Current Obsessions: Decorating my house, blogging (haven't been very good about it lately), Redbox (I love renting movies, especially for $1, that is when I remember to take them back the next day...)
3 Surprising Facts: Hmmm...surprising? Like...I used to be a man? Haha. Um...I've never broken a bone, gotten a cavity or stitches...wait, unless you count when I had Easton...woooo doggie that hurt. I think I've seen every episode of King of Queens, I know to some that isn't surprising. And....I'm pregnant. 7 Weeks. Ha. Just kidding. Okay last one. Boogers gross me out BIG time. I would rather have Easton barf all over me and change 100 poopy diapers then see a big green slimy (I just threw up a little) booger on his cheek. Ew!
I tag Shana, Niesha, Nola, Kate and Kylee!
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag. Awesome.
And I am clever thank you very much.
Very revealing...things I should know being your mama and all.
Post a Comment