For the last week or so, I haven't been able to look at Randon with a straight face. Check this out:

Why he is so dedicated to the cause of Mustache May, I'll never know. I don't even know what idiot thought of this or why. Randon fully acknowledges the fact that this look really isn't the best for him. If we go anywhere public I feel like I need to shout a disclaimer of "My husband really isn't a shady character! He's growing it for Mustache May!". Just for the record, I hate it. It tickles me when I give him a kiss...pardon me...I just threw up a little. Haha. Not really, but I really bust up laughing every time. Lucky for me, family pictures are on Saturday so I don't have to deal with it for a whole month. He threatens to keep it, but he knows I along with his sisters would tackle him to the ground and shave it ourselves before it was in the picture. His friend said he looks even worse with his sunglasses on. I pretty much agree. According to my love, its all the rage and everyone must do it. So...why is he the only one I see that is sporting this fine look?
7 comments:
Oh Jess I'm so sorry. Casey tried that for a while too but it didn't last long. (You should have said something sooner. I could have shared my trick with you of how I got Casey to shave his off after just a few days.)
Yea the stach has got to go....Sorry Randon!
So, reading from the bottom up....You made me cry with your "mom" post, laugh with your "girls" post, and maybe gag a teeny bit with your "mustache" post...ha ha ha!
Just Kidding Randon! You know I love ya dude! I think you should grow it into a handlebar "stache"
Eww I just threw up a little. Chester the Molester needs to shave his butt-stache. Thats two votes from the Barker house.
Adam is all talk -- I've heard about Mustache May many times, but I've never seen it! :)
Thank goodness about that, by the way. Happy enduring!
One name: CHESTER THE MOLESTER.
Post a Comment